Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I sit still


I SIT STILL


I sit still, as still as I can,
With the hope to sit still, long
With attention at Kutastha, the Hong Sau begins,
My restless breath goes steady and steady
I sit still, as still as I can.

With the yellow light turning blue,
My eyeballs steady and ears on Aum,
My arms still, I feel the bliss.
I sit still, as still as I can.

My weary senses want to declare
The calmness that reigns me
With assurance that they can proclaim to the world later,
I sit still, as still as I can.


With little peace I proceed to Aum,
The audible surrounds me to my awe,
With the bright light expanding all around,
I reach Pluto 4.6 billion light years away?.. and back to my insignificance.
I sit still as still as I can
With the hope to sit still, long.

No comments:

Post a Comment